IVF Cost In Bangalore- Procedure, Cost All You Need To Know
Almost every couple in India aspires to have a child and being diagnosed as infertile puts significant psychological and emotional pressure on not only the couple in question but everyone in their family. Infertility has now put a shadow over more than 20% of the people who want to begin family planning. IVF has become a one-stop solution these days. Here we have discussed the cost of IVF in Bangalore including the procedure and many more.
What is IVF?
IVF is a treatment in which the woman's eggs are taken from her ovaries and fertilized in a laboratory with the man's sperm. The created embryos are then placed back into the uterus in order to produce pregnancy.
Also, Read - IVF Journey - Know the IVF Process in Detail
How the IVF procedure is performed?
- The female partner will first receive hormone injection therapy, which will allow her to generate many eggs per month rather than just one.
- After examining the findings of your test, your fertility specialist will recommend egg retrieval.
- You will also be given medicines to help with egg maturation, which indicates the start of ovulation.
- The eggs will be collected when they are about to emerge from the mature follicles of the ovaries.
- The embryo will not develop normally if the egg retrieval is done too soon or too late. A battery of tests will be recommended by your fertility specialist to assess whether the eggs are at the correct stage of development or not.
- In the lab, the male partner's or donor's sperm is fused with the eggs after the process.
- Your doctor will use a thin catheter-like flexible tube implanted through your vaginal or cervix to transfer mature embryos into the lining of your uterus.
- To increase your chances of conceiving. At least three embryos should be implanted at the same time, according to your IVF specialist.
- On the other hand, implanting more than three embryos is not recommended because it may jeopardize both your health and the health of your baby.
How much does the cost for IVF in Bangalore?
The IVF cost in Bangalore ranges from INR 50,000 to INR 150,000 per cycle. However, the cost depends on multiple factors and can vary -
- The number of cycles required
- the male and female partner’s age
- the cost of freezing embryos
- The location of the IVF clinic
- IVF doctor's expertise
- Surgical egg retrieval with ultrasound guidance
- In a laboratory, sperm is extracted from a sperm sample.
- Embryo culture
- Transfer of embryos into the uterus
Also, Read - IVF in Delhi- Cost, Procedure All You Need To Know
What are the factors that can affect IVF costs?
At least a 10% increase in cost value over the actual price should be considered if you and your partner are planning for undergoing the same.
Aside from the overall cost of the treatment, the factors listed below can have an impact on the cost.
- Pharmaceuticals recommended during the procedure, such as oral medications, injectable fertility treatments, hormone injections, and so on, will be added to the base rate.
- The cost of anesthetic administered during oocyte retrieval, as well as anesthetist’s fees, is not mentioned in most cases. Ask about such queries during the initial consultation with your fertility specialist.
- Embryo freezing costs i.e IVF can help with the generation of extra viable embryos that are chilled and preserved in liquid nitrogen at low temperatures. Because it involves an additional laboratory setup, this technique incurs significant costs.
Why should you consider getting IVF treatment in India?
- India's cutting-edge reproductive techniques,
- medical skills, and
- fertility treatment costs in India are among the best in the world, as our patients need affordable and quality outcomes.
All these have significantly increased the success rate of infertility treatment in India.
Also, Read - Top 5 IVF Treatment Centers In India
How can we help in the treatment?
If you are searching for an IVF Treatment in India, we will serve as your guide throughout your medical treatment and will be physically present with you even before your treatment begins. The following will be provided to you:
- Opinions of expert physicians and surgeons
- Transparent communication
- Coordinated care
- Prior appointment with specialists
- Assistance in hospital formalities
- 24*7 availability
- Arrangement for travel
- Assistance for accommodation and healthy recovery
- Assistance in emergencies
We are dedicated to offering the highest quality health care to our patients. We have a team of highly qualified and devoted health professionals that will be by your side from the beginning of your journey.
Conclusion-By simply packing their medical travel to India, infertility treatment can substantially benefit the patient. We also offer a comprehensive range of counseling for coping with emotional changes to our international patients.