- Dr. Manoj Luthra is adept at performing a wide range of cardiac surgeries (adult & paediatric).
- He has been credited with the first cardiac transplantation in the Indian Armed Forces and has done over 12000 cases in his cardiac surgical career of more than 28 years.
- He is the head of the Adult Cardiac Surgery Department at Jaypee Hospital in Noida, and has been in practice for almost 26 years.
- He specialises in complete arterial revascularization off-pump and thoracic aneurysm surgery.
- He is well-known in the field of coronary artery bypass surgery.
- He is enthusiastic in research and has 22 publications in national and international medical journals to his credit.
- He has also written chapters to medical textbooks.
- He earned his MBBS, MS (General Surgery), and MCh (Cardiac Surgery) degrees from the Army Force Medical College in Pune.
- He is an Indian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons fellow.
- He also belongs to the Pediatric Cardiac Society of India and the World Congress of Pediatric Cardiac Surgeons.
Areas of Interest
- Off pump total arterial revascularization
- Thoracic aneurysm surgery.