Visitech Eye Centre
Plot No.2 Pocket 1, Jasola, Jasola Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110025, India
Visitech is a highly specialized eye hospital located in the Delhi NCR region, recognized by the Directorate General of Health Services. In addition to providing standard eye care services, the hospital boasts advanced diagnostic and... read moreSend Enquiry
About The Hospital
Visitech is a highly specialized eye hospital located in the Delhi NCR region, recognized by the Directorate General of Health Services. In addition to providing standard eye care services, the hospital boasts advanced diagnostic and therapeutic services for vitreous and retinal diseases, as well as cataract surgery using phacoemulsification and laser vision correction surgery using Customized Wavefront LASIK and ReLEx SMILE. The hospital occupies a spacious 9000 square foot facility in the prominent location of Jasola Vihar and is equipped with the latest technology from the USA and Germany. It is fully air-conditioned and has computerized record-keeping and billing. The hospital also has admission facilities for day care surgeries and surgeries under general anesthesia, and serves as a high volume center and referral center for many eye surgeons in North India, particularly for vitreo-retina and refractive services.
The OPD (outpatient department) at Visitech has a range of optical and ophthalmological equipment available, including slit lamps, tonometers, indirect ophthalmoscopes, and examination couches or chairs. Each clinic room is equipped with these tools, and the OPD floor has easy access to advanced diagnostic technology such as optical coherence tomography, FFA, and ocular imaging. This allows for smooth operation of the clinics and high-quality service for patients. There is also a dedicated Pediatric OPD set up that offers specialized care for children's ophthalmological issues, including congenital cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, amblyopia, retinopathy of prematurity, retinal detachment, and trauma. The Pediatric Ophthalmology Clinic is staffed by experienced doctors and medical professionals who provide comprehensive evaluations, consultations, and treatments for a wide range of pediatric eye diseases.
- The centre has facilities for day care surgeries and facilities for surgeries under general anesthesia.
- 4 fully equipped state of the art Operation theatres with AHU.
- World class equipment from USA & Germany:
- Zeiss ReLEx SMILE
- B<eneo 317
- B&L Zywave III (Wavefront, Orbscan)
- Constellation(Alcon)-the most advanced VR surgery system for sutureless MIVS.
- IOL Master (Zeiss) for spectacle independence after cataract surgery
- Highest standards of sterility are maintained with stringent infection control practices.
- Fully equipped recovery ward with all facilities for prompt resuscitation and recovery.
- Care is provided by an experienced and trained team of surgeons, anesthetists and nurses.
Laser and Diagnostics:
- Fundus Flourescein Angiography
- Optical Coherence Tomography ( Ant. & Post)
- Automated Humphrey Visual Field Analyser
- Wavefront Topography
- Corneal Pachymetry
- Retinal Laser
- YAG Laser
- A & B- Scan( Ultrasonography)
- IOL Master
Nearby Guest House
Team & specialisation
- Premium Cataract & Iol
- Vitreous & Retina
- Paediatric Ophthalmologist
- Cornea Transplant
- IOL Cataract Surgery (Lens Implant)
- Micro Incision Cataract Surgery
Number Of Beds
No Of Surgeon