Narayana Health Care, Delhi
Vasundhara Enclave , Near New Ashok Nagar Metro Station Dallupura, New Delhi, Delhi - 110096, India
For over 20 years, Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, formerly known as Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre, has been a leader in cancer treatment in the Delhi-NCR region. In April 2017, the hospital joined forces with... read moreSend Enquiry
About The Hospital
For over 20 years, Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, formerly known as Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre, has been a leader in cancer treatment in the Delhi-NCR region. In April 2017, the hospital joined forces with Narayana Health, one of India's largest networks of hospitals and heart centers, and became known as Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital.
Featuring state-of-the-art medical infrastructure and a team of highly skilled doctors, the hospital offers comprehensive medical care in various specialties such as cardiac sciences, oncology, bone marrow transplantation, emergency medicine and critical care, neurology and neurosurgery, nephrology, urology, and orthopedics and joint replacement. With a strong reputation built on trust and experience, as well as innovative treatment approaches, the hospital is a preferred destination for medical treatment in India.
Nearby Guest House
Team & specialisation
Number Of Beds
No Of Surgeon
- Seven modern operating theaters with laminar air flow
- A 42-bed ICU and 19-bed HDU for critical care, equipped with the latest technology
- A world-class facility for blood and marrow stem cell transplantation, including a 21-bed BMT center and a BMT research lab
- Triple energy linear accelerators with VMAT technology for IMRT, IGRT, SRS/SRT, SBRT, and respiratory gated radiotherapy
- The world's best radiotherapy treatment planning systems, such as Monaco with Monte Carlo Algorithm, ERGO++, CMS Xio, and Eclipse
- Microselectron Digital (HDR-V3) brachytherapy for precise and targeted cancer treatment
- A dedicated cardiac center with specialized units for complete cardiac care, including clinical and critical cardiology, non-invasive cardiology, interventional cardiology, and electrophysiology and arrhythmia services
- A radio-imaging department with high-end facilities such as PET CT scan, MRI, CT scan, nuclear scans, Dexa scan, and mammography
- A department of renal sciences with a 22-bedded dialysis unit offering round-the-clock service and specialized treatments such as Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) and Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
- A department of urology equipped with the latest diagnostic and therapeutic facilities, including dedicated suites for endoscopic procedures.
The BMT Research Lab offers a variety of services, including consultation for both out-patient and in-patient patients. They provide molecular diagnosis for leukemia markers and HLA typing, as well as flow cytometry, myeloma profile, thalassemia profile, BMT profiles, ClinMACS based cell separation, immunomagnetic graft selection, NK cell genotyping, transplant cross matching, cell therapy lab, and cryopreservation of stem cells at -1960C for long-term storage. They also have a state-of-the-art laboratory that is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) and offers services such as cytology, histopathology, frozen sections, immunohistochemistry, cytochemistry, tumour markers, haematology, biochemistry, clinical pathology, microbiology, and serology. The hospital also offers 24X7 emergency, trauma, and critical care services, pharmacy services, blood bank, and radiology services. The blood bank is state-of-the-art and meets all standards, with facilities such as aphaeresis, leucoreduction, red cell serology, blood component separation, and stem cell harvesting, as well as a blood irradiator for specially treated blood for cancer patients. The hospital also has a cardiopulmonary lab with services such as ECHO, stress ECGs, holter monitoring, DSE, TMT, and pulmonary function tests. They also have ambulance services with advanced life support systems for emergencies, physiotherapy and rehabilitation services with a lymphedema clinic, and boarding and lodging services for patients and their attendants during 6 weeks of radiation, daycare chemotherapy, and postoperative follow up. They have a guest house called Manav Ashray within walking distance of the hospital that provides clean, hygienic, and comfortable accommodation at highly subsidized rates.
Dharamshila Hospital in Delhi offers a variety of state-of-the-art facilities for patients, including: