Health Care Global- BANGALORE
Sampangi Rama Nagar, Thanisandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045, India, India
HCG Ramaiah Cancer Centre is the first multidisciplinary cancer centre in North Bengaluru.HCG Ramaiah Cancer Centre is a spacious 33-bedded hospital within the M S Ramaiah campus. Since its inception in 2007, it has catered... read moreSend Enquiry
About The Hospital
HCG Ramaiah Cancer Centre is the first multidisciplinary cancer centre in North Bengaluru.
HCG Ramaiah Cancer Centre is a spacious 33-bedded hospital within the M S Ramaiah campus. Since its inception in 2007, it has catered to the needs of thousands of cancer patients in and around North Bengaluru.
Patients are given access to 360° cancer care starting from prevention, screening, second opinion, diagnosis and treatment to rehabilitation and palliative or supportive care.
The centre has full-fledged departments for surgical oncology, radiation oncology, medical oncology, haemato oncology, paediatric oncology, bone marrow transplantation, orthopaedic oncology and nuclear medicine modalities.
Nearby Guest House
Team & specialisation
This is a single speciality hospital. And the services provided are-
Diagnostic Services Includes:-
Treatment at HCG Cancer centre :-
Cancers, in general, need a multimodal treatment approach. At HCG Ramaiah Cancer Centre, major cancer treatment modalities like surgery, radiation therapy, systemic therapies such as chemotherapy, hormone therapy and immunotherapy, nuclear medicine and bone marrow transplantation are made available under one roof.
Number Of Beds
No Of Surgeon
- his full-fledged cancer centre is equipped with 33 beds.
- The centre has 11 consultation rooms.
- The first floor has a central nursing station with an adequate number of male and female nurses and attendants to cater to the needs of the patients. 8 general wards, 8 semi-private wards and 6 private wards, 7 daycare beds and 4 BMT beds are arrayed around the nursing station to ensure timely care delivery.
- HCG Ramaiah Cancer Centre houses a modern and well-equipped ICU that supports effective critical care management with a team of dedicated intensivists available round the clock. This ICU also has specialised isolation wards for patients diagnosed with highly infectious medical conditions.
- The haematology and BMT unit has four BMT suites along with neutropenic wards.
- The centre has an in-house pharmacy.
- The centre has a dedicated physiotherapy department to support rehabilitation and recovery among patients.
- The centre has a dedicated genetic counsellor who deals with the multidisciplinary management of hereditary cancers.
- Palliative care department is also set up at the centre to support symptom management among terminally ill cancer patients and help improve their quality of life.
- We have dedicated unit managers and helplines to ensure that all our patients’ treatment requirements are met, and they have a seamless cancer journey.